You must be at least 18 years old to access and use the Site and the Services. The Site is not intended to be a children’s site.
The Site and the Services may contain links to websites operated by third parties ("Linked Sites"). Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled or examined by PPRN in any way and you acknowledge and agree that PPRN is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites or any additional links contained therein or for the actions of any such Linked Sites or any users of any such Linked Sites. In addition, it is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites, as well as with any other obligations under any laws, including, without limitation, copyright, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws, related to the use of the Linked Sites and any content available on or through such Linked Sites. You further acknowledge and agree that PPRN, its affiliates, its successors, its assigns and its and their respective owners, directors, officers, employees and agents shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the creation of, use of or reliance on the Linked Sites, any content, advertising, products or other material available on or through the Linked Sites or any additional links contained therein, or the actions of any such Linked Sites or any users of any such Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns that you may have regarding any Linked Site or user thereof to that site’s administrator or webmaster.
Void Where Prohibited
Although the Site may be accessible worldwide, not all Services discussed or referenced in or on the Site are available to all parties or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. PPRN reserves the right to limit the availability of the Site and/or the provision of any Services to any party, geographic area or jurisdiction it so desires, in its sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any Services that it provides. Any offer for any Services made on the Site is void where prohibited.
Code of Conduct
While accessing and using the Site and the Services, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site and the Services;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (collectively, "Content") which is unlawful, false, misleading, incomplete, harmful, threatening, hateful, abusive, embarrassing, harassing, tortious, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or invasive of privacy or publicity rights, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates any individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other protected status;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another party;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a PPRN representative, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your professional or other affiliation with any person or entity;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "Spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation (including, without limitation, the solicitation of users of the Site to become users of other websites or online services competitive with the Site and/or any Services);
- Harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating the transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any Content that contains software viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or partake in any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges through the Site or the Services (including, without limitation, by the excessive use of scripts, sound waves or scrolling);
- Interfere with or disrupt the use of the Site or the Services or servers or networks connected to the Site or the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site or the Services;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted on or through the Site or otherwise provided to PPRN;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any Content in violation of another party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights;
- Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit or provide any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationships (including, without limitation, inside information, and proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international laws or any regulations having the force of law;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, distribute, broadcast, exploit for commercial purposes, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Site or any Services; or
- Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Site or the Services, including but not limited to, actual or attempted manipulation or corruption, or otherwise affecting the outcome, of the Services (in whole or part) by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple accounts under the same or different names.
You agree to immediately notify PPRN of any unauthorized use of the Site or the Services, including any breach of security known or suspected by you. In addition, in the event of an inaccuracy with or relating to the Site, you are to inform PPRN so that PPRN can attempt to correct it.
Intellectual Property Rights
You may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided that you also (a) retain all copyright, trademark and other intellectual property notices contained on the material; (b) do not modify any portion of the material; and (c) retain all attribution with respect to the material (e.g., the link to the page within the Site that contains the material).
Copyright 2017, Physiciansprn, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
To report what you believe constitutes copyright infringement on the Site, please notify PPRN at the address and as indicated below.
8751 West Broward Boulevard, Suite 108
Plantation, FL 33324
The foregoing notice must include the following information: (a) a physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; (b) identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works); (c) identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the material on the Site; (d) the name, address, telephone number and email address (if available) of the complaining party; (e) a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and (f) a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing two paragraphs, you acknowledge and agree that PPRN (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of job information obtained by way of the Site, including information provided by any third parties or obtained from the Site; (d) shall not be responsible for job openings and employment listings posted on the Site, including by third parties; and (e) is neither your employer (unless you have entered into a written employment agreement with PPRN that is duly executed by PPRN’s Managing Member (“Employment Contract”)) nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any job information provided by way of the Site, including by any third party, and in managing job opportunities and information offered by or obtained from the Site; and solely bear the risks of any reliance on or use of any job information provided by any third parties.
You understand that all Content uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted on or through the Site or otherwise provided to PPRN, whether publicly or privately, is the sole responsibility of the party from which such Content originated. In many instances, Content uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted on or through the Site or otherwise provided to PPRN represents the opinions, judgments and statements of the respective information provider. PPRN neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on the Site by anyone other than authorized PPRN employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will PPRN be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on any Content uploaded, posted or otherwise transmitted on or through the Site or otherwise provided to PPRN. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of such Content. Further, PPRN assumes no responsibility for the removal of, failure to remove, delay in removing or failure to store any Content that you upload, email or otherwise transmit on or through the Site or that you otherwise provide to PPRN.
Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for obtaining and maintaining all computer software, computer hardware and other equipment needed to access and use the Site and the Site-related services, and for all charges related thereto.
Use of Secure Area and Password
Use of any password-protected area of the Site is restricted to the party that has been given permission by PPRN and a password to enter such area (the "Authorized Party"). The Authorized Party (a) may not distribute their log-in ID or password to others, (b) must maintain the confidentiality of their log-in ID and password and (c) is responsible for any and all damages to PPRN resulting from the Authorized Party’s distribution of their log-in ID or password.
PPRN shall have the right at any time and for any reason, in its sole discretion, to: (a) modify this Agreement; (b) modify the Site and the Services (including, without limitation, removing, eliminating or discontinuing any Content or feature thereof, restricting the hours of availability, or limiting the amount of use permitted); (c) modify any fees or charges for use of the Site, including, without limitation, instituting new or increased fees or charges for the use of the Site or any Services or any feature thereof; and/or (d) modify any pricing published on the Site for any Services.
Such modifications shall be deemed effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by means including, but not limited to, posting on the Site, electronic mail or conventional mail. Your accessing, browsing or use of the Site or the Services after such modifications shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of and agreement with respect
This Agreement is entered into in the State of Florida, U.S.A., and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., exclusive of its choice of law rules. Each party to this Agreement hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Broward County in the State of Florida, U.S.A., and waives any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. In any action to enforce this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to costs and reasonable attorney’s fees. In the event that any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. Further, any specific rights or remedies of PPRN provided in this Agreement shall not be exclusive but shall be cumulative upon all rights and remedies that may be available to PPRN whether provided by applicable law, in any other agreement between the parties, or otherwise.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof, and any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements existing between the parties hereto pertaining to the subject matter hereof are expressly canceled. In connection with entering into this Agreement, you specifically disclaim reliance on any and all oral or written representations, statements, warranties or covenants that are not contained in this Agreement. To the extent that you work for PPRN or its clients, you will, in connection with work-related use of the Site, be subject to additional terms and conditions, such as those contained in an Employment Contract and in PPRN’s Employee Handbook and rules, policies and procedures. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply if and when you use third party Content, products or services. No waiver by PPRN of any breach or default under this Agreement shall be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default; and no such waiver by PPRN of any breach or default under this Agreement will be valid or binding unless set forth in writing and duly executed by PPRN. You may not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer this Agreement or any of your rights and obligations under this Agreement without PPRN's prior written consent. Any heading, caption, or paragraph title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any paragraph or provision hereof. Furthermore, this Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of PPRN’s, and your lawful, successors and assigns.